Product variants ( of )
- shower head size: 600 mm
- spray type: RainAir, WhirlAir, RainAir XL
- flow rate RainAir spray (at 0.3 MPa): 22 l/min
- flow rate RainAir XL (at 0.3 MPa): 24 l/min
- flow rate WhirlAir spray (at 0.3 MPa): 22 l/min
- the 3 spray zones must be controlled via 3 valves or a diverter valve with 3 outlets
- fully chrome-plated spray disc
- material spray disc: metal
- installation: installation type:flush with the ceiling on basic body
- connection dimension: DN20
- with integrated lighting
- illuminant: LED
- power supply: 12 V - DC
- transformer power supply for concealed installation 12 V, 18 W
- input voltage: 100 - 240 V AC / 50 / 60 Hz
- output voltage: 12 V - DC
- colour temperature: 2700 K
- energy efficiency label: C
- TÜV certified
- scope of supply: overhead shower, transformer, assembly instruction
- not included: basic set
More pleasure, more efficiency
Products with this shower technology combined water with air to pamper you with more voluminous, lighter and softer water droplets on your skin. For greater showering pleasure with water efficiency.Get more fun from less water
Fast anti-limescale function
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon nubs make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Great showering pleasure
You really need to experience this: great showering pleasure with jet types that has a feel-good factor. hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerformance in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
The "prize of prizes" is the highest official design award in Germany. Awarded every year since 1969 by the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy.
Spare parts catalogue
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.