Product variants ( of )
- shower head size: 970 x 970 mm
- spray type: RainAir, normal spray, laminar spray
- flow rate RainAir spray (at 0.3 MPa): 20.6 l/min
- flow rate Mono spray (at 0.3 MPa): 15.6 l/min
- flow rate normal spray (at 0.3 MPa): 33.3 l/min
- the 3 spray zones must be controlled via 3 valves or a diverter valve with 3 outlets, can be activated individually or in combination
- spray zones: Bodyzone - outer overhead shower zone, Rainzone - inner overhead shower zone with AirPower function, laminar spray at Ø 17 mm
- spray disc surface: polished stainless steel
- frame: brushed stainless steel
- installation: ceiling - exposed or concealed ceiling-flush
- connection dimension: DN20
- not suitable for continuous flow water heaters
- TÜV certified
More pleasure, more efficiency
Products with this shower technology combined water with air to pamper you with more voluminous, lighter and softer water droplets on your skin. For greater showering pleasure with water efficiency.Get more fun from less water
Fast anti-limescale function
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon nubs make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Great showering pleasure
You really need to experience this: great showering pleasure with jet types that has a feel-good factor. hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerformance in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Spare parts catalogue
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.