Industrial charm moves into the shower
Axor ShowerProducts designed by Front unmask the technical side of showering, combining this with an expressive, industrial-style design. With Scandinavian simplicity, the trio of designers convert elements that usually remain concealed – pipes, fittings and valves – into elegant design objects. For example, a simple funnel has been transformed into a well-proportioned shower.
Above all, the showerpipe is a combination of self-explanatory design and showering comfort:
- separate shut-off valves for hand and overhead shower prevent any risk of confusion
- two separate consumers can use it at the same time (no diverter)
- grooved handle design improves the grip on the valves and indicates operating function
- simple height adjustment enables the overhead shower to be customised to suit ceiling height and body size
- shower arm can be swivelled laterally by 160° for added convenience (e.g. swivel away when switching on)
- two jet types at the touch of a button: switch from Rain to RainAir jet type via one click of the Select button on the overhead shower
This timeless design has been applied to five Axor products for the shower area: from the showerpipe to the shower set, through to the overhead shower with ceiling or wall connection. The hand shower is also available in the same design, based on the simple funnel shape. All products use the latest technology from the number one shower manufacturer.
Axor ShowerProducts designed by Front can be combined in a wide variety of applications, from renovated bathrooms in old buildings to modern loft conversions. They also go perfectly with lots of other Axor products. So they sometimes look modern, sometimes technical, sometimes nostalgic or even playful.